SHAMANIC JOURNEY TO LOS ANDES SACRED MOUNTAINS (Kundalini Energy)
Leave your footprint on Earth
Delve into nature; nurture your soul, experience wholeness and serve humanity
Experience a unique ancestral practice; playing the Andino native drums in the company of the great horse and therefore elevating your eyes to the soul. This evokes complete relaxation and heals all stress levels. The vibration of the drum positively resonates with our physical, emotional and mental bodies and activates the immune system.
The sacred shamanic journeys will allow you to:
* Reconnect with the wisdom of our ancestors, truly appreciating their loving guidance on the beautiful journey of life.
* Listen to our animal guides, learn to follow our instincts and allow holistic, healthy and spontaneous living.
* Honour Pachamama- a feeling of oneness with nature, the Universe and each other.
Journey on horseback guided by Arrieros, spending time with horses will allow you to feel in your heart the meaning of companionship, achieving mutual trust and respect through language and love.
The Shamanic Journeys through sacred ceremonies as Active Meditation with Shamanic Drums, Rites of Rejuvenation, Sacred Geometry Labyrinth Consecration, Sound Healing Circle, will allow you to: Practise the physical coordination, establish the emotional stability and extend the coordination to the mental body, helping with this to the alignment of the bodies – physical, emotional and mental.
We will be located in the middle of the ancestral Andes Mountains at 3000 mt. Experience Chilean nature; Lakes, ponds, waterfalls, pools of water, rivers, swamps, volcanoes, lava, snow fields, ice fields, lookouts. The silence of night under the amazing stars with activities including hiking, horse-riding, livestock chores, excursions and night bathing.
Traditional Hacienda San Rafael, Talca & Los Andes Mountains
♘ Journey on horseback guided by Arrieros
❅ Active Meditation with Shamanic Drums & Shamanic Journey
❅ Family Constellations
❅ 5 Tibetans Rites meditation activity; holistic meditation for your physical, emotional and mental bodies
❅ Hiking: Exploring the Ancestral Landscapes,
locating a Ceremonial Site & Birthing as member of the ‘Circle of the Mountain Dreamers’
❅ Building of a Sacred Labyrinth walk, Leave Your Footprint On Earth
❅ Psychological Tarot
Earth’s Gratitude Ceremony: Bonfire and Mate
Bonfire: Connect with the Spirits of the Ancestral Land
Bonfire: Reading of ‘Power Animal’ Oracle
Labyrinth Consecration Ceremony
Hot Springs ‘Baños Campanario’
Community Energy Healing
Optional: Horseback Riding, Livestock Chores, Night Hiking, Excursions, Trekking, Rock Climbing
DAY 1 TRADITIONAL HACIENDA SAN RAFAEL, TALCA
Dinner-Accommodation Hacienda San Rafael
DAYS 2-3 TRADITIONAL HACIENDA SAN RAFAEL, TALCA
DAYS 4-5-6-7-8 LOS ANDES MOUNTAINS
Breakfast-Lunch-Dinner: Cook-up / Accommodation in Tent
DAY 9 LOS ANDES MOUNTAINS
Breakfast-Lunch: Cook-up / Dinner-Accommodation: Hacienda San Rafael
DAY 10 TRADITIONAL HACIENDA SAN RAFAEL
Breakfast-Lunch-End of the journey
Enjoy the Traditional Chilean Gastronomy
* Asado al palo – Whole roast lamb cooked on a spit, “a la brasa barbeque”.
* Chancho en Piedra – A typical Chilean seasoning. Tomatoes, garlic, and onions grounded together in a stone.
* Arrollado de Chancho – Chunks of pork wrapped in pork fat smothered in red ají (chili).
* Caldo baquiano – Broth baquiano.
* Prietas – Blood sausages.
* Charqui – Jerky.
* Tortillas al rescoldo – Tortillas to embers.
* Chicha – Alcoholic drink made from fermented grape.
* Vinos de cosecha – Wine harvest.
* Yerba Mate– Traditional tea drink.
* Shaman – spiritual Healer
* Sintergetica Medicine Therapist
* Co-creator of Manos Healing Centre, Sintergetica-Soul Medicine, the Circle of the Mountain Dreamers (Promote the wisdom of the Indigenous Ancestors) and the Wise Women Circle: “Andiosas Marianas” in Peru, Chile, Argentina & Australia
* Holistequine Therapist, Equine Assisted Life Coaching and Vibrational Medicine
* Labyrinth builder, Sacred Geometry
* Co-creator of Manos Healing Centre and the Circle of the Mountain Dreamers
* Co-owner of San Rafael – Ñipas – Risco Bayo, Los Andes Mountains Farms
* Sintergetica Medicine Therapist
* Bach Flower Essences Therapist
INFORMATION AND BOOKINGS
MANOS HEALING CENTRE
(61-02) 9340 7293
AUSTRALIA: Violeta Araya M +61 414 654 961
Daniel Blázquez M +61 406 604 462